Crestmont Automotive is currently hiring Sales Consultants in Beachwood and Brunswick.
Family owned and operated, Crestmont has been a Cleveland landmark since 1973. We've built our company on our core values of honesty, excellence, customer focus, and social responsibility. We are a customer service-driven organization that just happens to be in retail automotive sales, service and collision repair. Our world-class staff is what differentiates us from our competition and the reason for our success. Our goal with our customers is to make a friend first, then not just make a sale, but create a customer for life.
Award-winning spirit is in our culture. At Crestmont, you will be a part of an elite dealership that leads the automotive retail industry in many ways:
· Top 25 in the nation for new vehicle sales
· Number 1 in Ohio for new vehicle sales
· State of the art facilities
· Onsite collision repair center which repairs all makes and models
· 24/7/365 Roadside assistance
· Pickup and delivery service available for mechanical repairs
· 50 loaner cars available when your clients need service or collision repairs
· Mark of Excellence winner
· Top CSI in our district
We know that you have many choices for your next job but at Crestmont we are passionate about finding great people who want to be a part of something truly special. It isn’t every day you find a career that inspires and challenges you to be the best. Wouldn’t you like to wake up every morning with the opportunity to ask yourself how good you want to be today? If that idea ignites something in you, if you are drawn to the challenge of making everyday more exceptional than the last, please apply.
Our average sales consultants make $45,000 to $50,000 per year. Our top performers make $100,000 to $125,000 per year and work their own schedule/hours. We will teach you a sales process that walks the client through our buying process. It works and it's up to you to have the discipline to follow the process. How much do you really want to succeed and make money? Only you can answer this question. The opportunity is endless and there is opportunity to transition into management when you demonstrate a track record of success.
· Genuine desire to serve others
· Disciplined self motivation
· Ability to multitask
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Great attention to detail
· Sales consultants assist our clients when they visit our showroom. This means properly greeting our guests, answering their questions and walking them through our sales process.
· We will provide you with an iPad and training on our sales process
· If you follow our process you will at least meet if not exceed our sales goals
· Incoming sales calls and internet leads are made available to all sales consultants
· We teach and expect professional follow up with our current customers
· Our team members always find a way to go the extra mile for our customers
· You must take ownership of customer issues and resolve them
· We prefer that you work on Saturdays as well as evenings but flexible schedules are available
· We expect you to sell a minimum of 8 vehicles per month
· We expect you to keep up to date with new products, features and accessories
We will provide you the infrastructure to be the best:
· A starting guarantee
· Company paid continuous education
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Opportunities for personal and professional growth
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance