Our Journey Continues Even If We Take Detours
Dear Valued Crestmont Customer,
We want to make sure that we keep you informed with changes being made at Crestmont as we work through the COVID-19 situation. We have taken many steps to limit exposure for our customers and our staff members.
- We are offering complimentary pick up and delivery for all mechanical and cosmetic repair at our service departments and our body shop.
- Our drivers will be using proper personal protective equipment.
- We recommend making an appointment if you would like to take advantage of our valet service. You have our commitment that we will service your vehicle and ensure that it has been properly cleaned before returning it to you.
- If you would prefer to drop off your vehicle, please feel free to park in customer parking, leave the keys in the car and give us a call. We will come out to you and discuss your needs outside if you prefer.
- Properly cleaned loaner vehicles are available for all clients.
- If your vehicle is currently at one of ours stores with completed repairs, we are happy to call you for a credit card payment so that we can deliver your vehicle back to you.
- We are making it possible to purchase a vehicle from home. We can use video conferencing to show you the vehicle and most of the paperwork can be done online.
We have multiple hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipe stations throughout the dealership. We have purchased a sanitizing solution which we are using throughout the day to disinfect surfaces throughout our dealerships. Specifically, we are making sure to disinfect door handles, desktops, tables, chairs and our entire customer lounge.