- Location Crestmont Cadillac
- Miles 62,379
- Stock Number 230308A
- Exterior Radiant Silver Metallic
- Engine 6.2L V8 engine
- Drive Wheels 4WD
- Transmission Automatic
- VIN 1GYS4DKJ2GR444068
Body Description SUV
Vehicle At A Glance
- Fuel Economy * 15 city / 21 hwy
- Mileage 62,379 MILES
- Transmission 8-Speed A/T
- Exterior Color Radiant Silver Metallic
- Interior Color Jet Black With Jet Black Accents Semi Aniline Leather Seats With Mini Perforated Inserts
- Engine Data 6.2L V8 engine
- Outside heated rearview mirrors, Power-adjustable and power-folding Driver-side automatic-dimming that adjusts to help reduce the glare of headlamps from traffic behind your vehicle Heated to help you maintain a clear view in inclement weather Programmable to provide a curb view when vehicle is shifted into reverse Puddle lamps that illuminate the ground near the door Include integrated LED turn signal indicators
- Front active aero shutters, Automatically close when additional engine cooling is not needed Help improve the vehicle's aerodynamics at certain highway speeds
- Power sunroof, Tilt-sliding with express-open/-close feature Includes wind deflector and sunshade
- Rear intermittent wiper, Keeps your rear window clear to help enhance visibility Includes a washer feature to spray washer fluid when required When not in use, the wiper is concealed by the rear spoiler for a seamless appearance
- Full LED taillamps, Feature a distinctive light blade design with tall, thin vertical LED lamps that extend toward the roofline.
- Chrome exhaust tip, Highly polished stainless-steel exhaust tips that add a sporty appearance to the exterior
- LED high-beam/low-beam headlamps, Incorporate the industry’s first Total Internal Reflection (TIR) LED high-beam function, which consists of four vertically stacked crystal lenses and LEDs for a light pipe effect The low beam consists of five crystal lenses and LEDs that create the light pattern The headlamp bezel is branded with the Cadillac script
- Illuminated door handles, Each exterior door handle features a subtle LED accent light that illuminates the surrounding chrome for a distinctive, sophisticated appearance.
- Hands-free power, programmable liftgate, The hands-free power feature allows you to open and close the liftgate by using a kicking motion under the center rear of the bumper Includes programmable memory height that can be set for easy reach or to accommodate areas with low ceilings
- IntelliBeam® headlamps, Automatically turns on and off your vehicle's high beam headlamps according to surrounding traffic conditions The automatic high beams will stay on until it detects an approaching vehicle's headlamps or preceding vehicle's taillamps
- Power-retractable assist steps, Include LED lighting which help illuminate the area close to the vehicle Automatically extend to help make it easier to enter and exit your vehicle Automatically retract when not in use to maintain your vehicle's sleek, streamlined profile Extend function for car wash use
- Assist steps, Black, Extend from wheel well to wheel well Rugged, slip-resistant textured step pads
- 17" full-size steel spare wheel, Standard 17" full-size steel spare wheel.
- Front cornering lamps, Illuminate the vehicle's path through a curve or around a corner.
- 22" all-season, blackwall tires, Standard on Luxury and Premium Collections, and Platinum.
- 22" premium painted wheels with chrome inserts, Size: 22" x 9". Available on Platinum.
- 17" all-season, blackwall spare tire, Standard 17" all-season, blackwall spare tire.
- Tri-zone automatic climate control, Helps keep everyone comfortable Individual climate settings for the driver, front passenger and rear passengers
- Power-tilt, color-keyed steering wheel, Leather-wrapped rim with wood trim Gives you the ability to adjust the steering wheel to your preferred position Cadillac CUE®1, audio and cruise controls are integrated on the steering wheel Heated steering wheel is standard on Escalade
- Keyless start, push button, Open your door and start your vehicle while keeping your keys in your pocket, purse or briefcase The passive entry system will acknowledge your Keyless Access transmitter as you approach your vehicle and allow you to unlock the driver's door simply by pressing the lock/unlock button on the door handle To also unlock all passenger doors, press the lock/unlock button a second time within 5 seconds You can also program the system to automatically lock your doors as you walk away from your parked vehicle To start the vehicle, simply press the push-button start
- Power tilt and telescoping steering column, Allows you to easily adjust both the angle and the distance of the steering wheel Assists you in finding your most comfortable driving position behind the wheel
- Wireless Charging for mobile devices, Wireless Charging¹ uses induction technology for portable electronic devices Convenient charging location – on the top of the center console
- Front passenger 12-way power seat adjuster, Allows the front passenger to adjust the seat up and down, fore and aft, and raise or lower the front or rear part of the seat cushion Includes a 4-way power lumbar control and a power recline feature Memory setting recalls two presets Platinum includes Full Semi-Aniline leather Nappa seats, 18-way power seat adjusters, including driver-side 3-mode massage setting (front passenger seat includes 2-mode massage setting)
- Content theft-deterrent system, Sounds the horn and flashes the turn signals when someone attempts to open the liftgate, hood or doors without the proper key or remote transmitter
- Universal Home Remote, 3-channel programmable Conveniently activate devices such as garage door openers, security systems, and home automation devices from inside your vehicle
- Power-adjustable pedals, Accommodate a variety of driver heights and preferences The accelerator and brake can be moved forward or back at the push of a button to help adjust to your driving position Memory system will retain the settings for two drivers and move the adjustable pedals to the memory positions associated with the key fob used to unlock the vehicle if the Auto Memory Recall feature is enabled
- Electrical theft-deterrent system, The theft-deterrent alarm system sounds the horn and flashes the lights to help deter an attempted break-in.
- All-weather floor mats for the first and second row, Front mats prominently displays the Escalade® logo Features a custom deep-ribbed pattern to collect rain, mud, snow and debris Mats are held in place by nibs on the back Conform to the first, second and third row floor areas
- Memory Package, The system recalls presets for two drivers for the following: Driver seat adjuster Outside rearview mirrors Power tilt/telescoping steering column Power-adjustable pedals If programmed, easy exit features
- Heated second row seats
- Heated steering wheel, Press a button and the steering wheel quickly heats up.
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror, Automatically adjusts the inside rearview mirror when it senses bright light from traffic behind the vehicle Enhances driver comfort during night driving Bottom of the mirror includes 3 additional control buttons that operate the OnStar® service¹
- Vehicle inclination sensor, Detects movement of the vehicle, such as change in vehicle orientation.
- Power folding third row 60/40 split-bench seat, Power feature allows the seat to be conveniently folded or raised up from a folded position in just 5 seconds Split-folding feature allows each side to fold flat independently
- 4-color Reconfigurable Head-Up Display, Allows you to select which vehicle information to show, as well as adjust the vertical position and brightness of the reconfigurable, 4-color display Projects key vehicle data onto the windshield just below the driver's line of sight to help keep your eyes on the road
- Heated and cooled driver and front passenger seats, Heated and cooled driver and front passenger seatbacks and cushions 3 temperature settings
- Cooled console with covered storage, The front console keeps the things you reach for most within easy reach. It includes: Convenient insulated cooler Large and small storage bins Dual cup holders Electronic climate controls and second-row heated seat controls Auxiliary power outlet, 2 USB ports1 and auxiliary audio port (inside console) 110-volt outlet and auxiliary power outlet (located on backside of console)
- 12" reconfigurable high-resolution Normal Black instrument cluster, Features an integrated Driver Information Center paired with the Cadillac CUE®1 system Provides vehicle systems information, as well as audio system information, on a large Normal Black display Replaces traditional analog gauges with a choice of two instrument cluster display configurations
- 110-volt power outlet, 3-prong household-style outlet Conveniently located on the backside of the front console
- Rear cargo net, Helps secure smaller items in the cargo area to help prevent them from rolling around while the vehicle is being driven.
- Vehicle interior movement sensor, Monitors the vehicle interior and can activate the alarm if it senses movement or unauthorized entry into the vehicle's interior.
- Steering wheel-mounted controls for audio and Driver Information Center, Enables the driver to operate controls for these systems without taking his or her eyes off the road: Audio system – play a CD/DVD or operate an iPod®1 or a USB² device connected to the system Driver Information Center – access important readouts on the vehicle’s systems as well as display information on the audio, navigation and Bluetooth®3 phone systems
- Adaptive Remote Start, Includes 2 remote transmitters Activates climate control system, heated/ventilated seats and in cold ambient conditions, the rear defogger
- Full-speed range Adaptive Cruise Control, Adaptive Cruise Control1 slows or accelerates the vehicle to maintain a driver-selected following gap to the car ahead Activates the Safety Alert Seat if driver intervention is required
- Theft-Deterrent Package, Includes: Self-powered alarm that sounds when a potential intrusion is detected Interior movement sensor Vehicle inclination sensors that detect movement of the vehicle, such as a change in vehicle orientation Door lock shields Glass break sensors in the rear quarter glass and liftgate window
- Second row power bucket seats, Include a power release that lets you conveniently fold and tumble the seats at the press of a button Seats can be tumbled forward to allow ease of entry to the third row May substitute second row 60/40 split-folding bench seats
- Front seats with leather seating surfaces, 12-way power driver and front passenger seat adjusters, including 4-way power lumbar control Independently heated seat cushions and seatbacks (three settings) Driver's seat 2-position memory feature Platinum model include: Semi-Aniline leather Nappa seats for first and second row 18-way driver and front passenger seat adjusters, including 4-way power lumbar control and 3-mode driver massage setting (2-mode massage setting for front passenger) displayed in the Cadillac CUE®1 screen
- Power front and rear windows, Open or close front windows quickly with the express-up and-down feature Rear windows include express-down feature If obstruction is detected, the anti-pinch feature will auto-reverse Lockout feature for the rear window controls can be activated by a button on the driver door
- Dual DVD screens, Integrated into the back of the front-row head restraints Include dual 7" diagonal screens (diagonally) - headphones and remote control come with the Entertainment System Feature dual-play capability – one movie can play on one screen while a different movie or video game is played on the other
- NavTraffic®, Avoid congestion before you reach it by enhancing your vehicle’s navigation or entertainment system with NavTraffic.¹ With detailed information on traffic speed, accidents, construction, road closures and more, you will get to your destination faster and more easily than ever before. Incident coverage of most major roadways nationwide Alerts on major accidents, construction and road closings 24/7 coast-to-coast, best-in-class traffic information Color-coded roads on your screen show traffic speed in major metro areas²
- OnStar® with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot, Connect to the internet at 4G LTE speeds¹ Includes 3GB or 3 months OnStar® Data Trial (whichever comes first)
- Bose® Active Noise Cancellation, System uses in-cabin microphones to distinguish unwanted powertrain noise and cancel it generating an opposite wave sound from the audio system's speakers.
- Bose® Centerpoint® Surround Sound 16-speaker audio system, Includes AudioPilot® noise compensation technology which monitors cabin noise levels and seamlessly adjusts volume level and equalization.
- Cadillac CUE® with Embedded Navigation, Cadillac CUE®1 includes: 8” diagonal touch color screen with embedded navigation2 with 3-D graphics, touch response, gesture recognition, haptic feedback and Natural Voice Recognition technology Phone Integration for Apple CarPlay™³ and Android Auto™3, 4 5 USB ports⁵, including one in the articulating storage door/bin Auxiliary audio port Access contacts and songs on up to 10 Bluetooth®6 enabled smartphones
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, Welcome to the world of SiriusXM®1. Enjoy your 3-month trial subscription to the All Access package with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment Plus, listen on the app and online - it's included with All Access, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you
- Rear seat entertainment system with in-dash DVD player, 9" screen DVD player (Blu-Ray™ capable) with remote control (2) 2-channel wireless infrared headphones Auxiliary audio/video jacks conveniently located in the rear of the center console LED backlit display CD-R and CD-R/W compatibility MP3 playback capability
- 17" disc VAC power brakes, Include Adaptive Cruise Control¹ with full-speed range capability and Automatic Collision Preparation Adaptive Cruise Control uses radar technology to sense traffic in front of Escalade; it can adjust the vehicle speed, including stopping the vehicle in heavy traffic and accelerating again, to maintain a selected following distance to the vehicle ahead Automatic Collision Preparation senses when a collision is imminent and applies the brakes to lessen the severity of the accident or even avoid it Disc brakes reduce heat buildup when braking to help maintain braking performance
- Selectable Magnetic Ride Control™ Suspension, Real-time suspension damping system that delivers responsive, precise body motion control Helps maintain a smooth, poised ride over a wide variety of road surfaces Reads the road up to 1000 times a second Makes necessary adjustments every 5 milliseconds
- Heavy-duty locking rear differential, Added traction and better capability in a variety of on- and off-road conditions When the system senses wheel spin, it will lock the rear axle to keep the rear wheels moving together, allowing the vehicle to regain traction
- 6.2L V8 engine, All-new engine features aluminum engine block and cylinder head construction, Continuously Variable Valve Timing (VVT) and Spark Ignition Direct Injection (SIDI) to maximize efficiency Rated at an SAE-certified 420 hp @ 5600 rpm and 460 lb-ft of torque @ 4100 rpm – nearly 5 percent more horsepower and 10 percent more torque over the previous engine Uses Active Fuel Management® cylinder-deactivation system; the additional engine torque allows the engine to operate in 4-cylinder mode longer for greater expected efficiency
- External engine oil cooler, Helps to keep your engine running optimally even with the vehicle fully loaded with passengers and cargo, or when towing.
- Heavy-duty trailering equipment, Trailering hitch platform 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits 7-way sealed connector When properly equipped, Escalade can tow up to 8200 lbs.¹
- Capless fueling system, Helps keep your hands clean of dirt and fuel during fill ups Prevents paint scratches that can result from a tethered fuel cap Creates an air-tight seal around the fuel-pump nozzle when the nozzle is fully inserted and latched Includes a funnel adapter for adding fuel from a portable gas can
- Transfer case, active, 2-speed, This driver-selectable two-speed transfer case on Escalade 4WD models: Includes a 4-position knob (2WD high, automatic, 4WD high, 4WD low and neutral) Remains in 2WD mode until the system detects wheel slippage Automatically engages 4WD until traction is regained Allows driver shift-on-the-fly capability from 2WD to 4WD at any speed, using the rotary control Provides a neutral position for dinghy/flat towing behind another vehicle
- External transmission oil cooler, Helps prevent transmission overheating Provides optimal engine performance even when operating under a heavy load or towing a trailer
- 8-speed automatic transmission, Designed and engineered to deliver smooth shifting, excellent drivability and enhanced fuel economy¹ Includes Driver Shift Control manual mode, Tow/Haul mode and external oil cooler
- Electronic parking brake, Takes the place of the manual foot actuated parking brake Activated by the simple touch of a button and can be operated even when the ignition is turned off Brake is automatically set if the system senses the vehicle is parked on a steep incline
- Hill Start-Assist, Help the driver when the vehicle is parked or stopped on a steep road Prevent vehicle roll-back while the driver moves his/her foot from the brake to the accelerator pedal Hill Start-Assist applies the brakes for about 1.5 seconds to hold the vehicle
- Front and rear automatic braking, Utilizes radar and ultrasonic sensors Helps the driver prevent front and rear low-speed collisions Uses a progression of alerts to warn the driver, and in some situations will even apply the brakes, to help avoid some very low speed crashes
- Lane Departure Warning, Camera-based lane detection system will help warn the driver of an unsignaled lane change Mounted near the inside rearview mirror, the camera identifies traffic lane markings and provides visual and Safety Alert Seat alerts, or audible alerts if the driver chooses, to let the driver know the vehicle is leaving its lane Safety Alert Seat will vibrate on either the left or right side of the driver's seat cushion to clearly communicate in which direction the vehicle is veering Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for more important safety information.
- Lane Keep Assist, Gently adjusts steering to help keep the vehicle within sensed lane markings. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important safety information.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Each tire includes a sensor that continually monitors air pressure (the pressure in the spare tire is not monitored) Driver will receive an alert message in the Driver Information Center if a drop in air pressure is detected
- Air bag system, Includes dual-stage frontal and side-impact air bags¹, driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact air bag and head curtain side-impact air bags that offer protection for occupants in outboard seating positions in all rows
- Front and Rear Park Assist, Audible alert to make you aware of what is out of sight ahead of and behind you Front Park Assist provides a visual warning, which is displayed in the Driver Information Center
- Lane Change Alert, A lane-changing aid that assists drivers to avoid lane change crashes Includes sensors that detect when another vehicle is rapidly approaching from behind in adjacent lanes The Lane Change Alert warning display will light up in the corresponding outside side mirror and will flash if the turn signal is on
- Automatic Safety Belt Tightening, Automatically activates during emergency braking and/or sudden driving maneuvers Releases when driving conditions return to normal Offers greater comfort for you and your front passenger
- Seat-mounted side-impact driver and front passenger air bags, Helps reduce the risk of thorax and pelvic injuries for the driver and front seat passenger in side impacts.¹
- Forward Collision Alert, Uses camera technology to monitor traffic and provides driver alerts if approaching a vehicle ahead too quickly Provides visual and Safety Alert Seat pulses, or audible alerts depending on driver preference
- Safety Alert Seat, Works with the vehicle's other safety features to aid driver awareness Provides vibrating pulses in the seat cushion to direct the driver's attention to various potential hazards
- Surround Vision, A four camera system that creates a Birdseye view of the vehicle and its immediate surroundings. This offers added confidence when maneuvering into parking spots or other tight spaces whether you are moving forward or backing up. Front camera view selectable via the Cadillac CUE®1 screen.
- Head curtain side-impact air bags, Air bags¹ help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to occupants seated in the first, second and third row outboard seating positions in side-impact collisions Includes rollover sensor
- Side Blind Zone Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert¹: Helps the driver avoid crashes with other vehicles in the adjacent lane Flashes a symbol in the side mirror if the driver activates a turn signal in the same direction of a vehicle detected in the side blind zone to warn the driver not to change lanes
- OnStar®1 Guidance Plan for 1 year, Includes: Automatic Crash Response Stolen Vehicle Assistance Roadside Assistance Turn-by-Turn Navigation Advanced Diagnostics Trial excludes Hands-Free calling
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Assists when backing out of a parking spot or angled parking spaces Warns the driver of approaching objects from the left or right of the vehicle with visual and audible or directional seat pulse alerts
- Platinum, Escalade Platinum offers an impressive list of upscale features, including: Unique grille design 22" 9-spoke ultra-bright Silver metallic wheels with chrome inserts Platinum sill plates Nappa leather Semi-Aniline first and second row seats Full Mulan leather third-row seating Leather-wrapped instrument panel, console and doors Your choice of two interior colors: Tuscan Brown or Jet Black with Jet Black accents Unique exotic woods include Creme Laurel Burl with the Tuscan Brown interior, or Sumi Black Tamo Ash with the Jet Black interior 18-way driver and front-passenger seats with 3-mode driver massage (2-mode massage setting for front passenger) Dual DVD screen located on the backside of front-row head restraints Front console with insulated cooler Luxurious sueded microfiber headliner Premium floor mats
- Driver Assist Package, This package delivers high-tech collision-avoidance features that help provide the driver with an extra measure of confidence. Adaptive Cruise Control¹ with full-speed range capability Front and Rear Automatic Braking Automatic Safety Belt Tightening
2016 Cadillac Escalade Platinum Edition 16 Speakers, 22" Premium Wheels, 3rd row seats: split-bench, A/V remote, Adaptive Full-Speed Range Cruise Control, Adaptive suspension, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto tilt-away steering wheel, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic Safety Belt Tightening, Automatic temperature control, Blind spot sensor: warning, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound System, Brake assist, Cadillac CUE Info/Media Ctrl Sys w/Embd Nav, Cooled Console w/Covered Storage, Delay-off headlights, Distance-Pacing Cruise Control, Driver Assist Package, Dual DVD Screens, Electronic Powered Parking Brake, Electronic Stability Control, Entertainment system, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Forward Collision Alert, Front & Rear Automatic Braking, Front dual zone A/C, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, Genuine wood dashboard trim, HD Radio, Headphones, Heads-Up Display, Heated & Cooled Front Bucket Seats, Heated front seats, Heated rear seats, Heated steering wheel, Illuminated Door Handles, Illuminated entry, IntelliBeam Headlamps, Lane Departure Warning System, Lane Keep Assist, Leather Wrapped IP/Console/Door, Magnetic Ride Control Suspension, Memory seat, Microfiber Sueded Headliner, Navigation System, NavTraffic, Panic alarm, Pedal memory, Platinum Package, Platinum Sill Plates, Power door mirrors, Power Liftgate, Power Tilt-Sliding Sunroof w/Express-Open/Close, Power-Retractable Assist Steps, Preferred Equipment Group, Premium Floor Mats, Rain sensing wipers, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Rear Seat Entertainment System, Reconfigurable 4-Color Head-Up Display, Second Row Bucket Seats, Semi-Aniline Nappa Leather Seat Trim, Side Blind Zone Alert, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Theft-Deterrent Alarm System, Theft-Deterrent Package, Unique Exotic Wood, Unique Grille Design, VAC Power 17" Disc Brakes, Vehicle Inclination Sensor, Vehicle Interior Movement Sensor, Ventilated front seats. CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
Radiant Silver Metallic 4WD 8-Speed Automatic Vortec 6.2L V8 SIDI
Odometer is 29542 miles below market average!
Fully serviced with a multi point inspection process ! Home of Live Market Pricing ! See why our Pre-Owned vehicles have the most competitive prices on the Internet. We offer a streamlined sales process, factory trained sales and service personnel, body shop and parts department. A good car, a great value and an outstanding dealership. That's the Crestmont Difference!
***Please check vehicle to ensure accuracy of listed equipment***.
Make: Cadillac | Model: 2016 Escalade | VIN: 1GYS4DKJ2GR444068
Still Searching? Shop All | Shop New | Shop Used